- We're making more! Order now for dispatch on 29 October.
- The Marula tree (Sclerocarya birrea) is native to East, South and Central Africa. It is one of the most highly valued indigenous wild fruit trees
among the black tribes of Southern Africa. The fruit, which is roughly plum-sized, contains kernels rich in oil.
- Local tribes use oil from its kernel for cosmetic purposes, to protect and heal cracked, dry or damaged skin and as nose and
ear drops. Marula is also used for hair care to protect, moisturize and impart shine.
- Made with 100% Organic Marula Oil.
- Packaged in an amber glass bottle to stop light from oxidizing the oil. Also contains a dropper so it's easy to dispense without waste.
- Natural - paraben-free, no sillicates, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Blended in the UK.
High in linoleic acid (similar to olive oil) but with a better feel and without the smell - marula is a luxury organic oil.
Skin type suitability
Sensitive, dry, and combination skin. Great for more mature skin where the vitamin A can get to work on fine lines and wrinkles.
- Warm two drops of oil in your hands and apply to your face and neck. Use before a moisturiser or on its own for an extra shot of hydration.
Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (organic).
||Oleic - 70%-78%
Linoleic - 4-7%
Palmitic - 9%-12%
Stearic - 5-8%
ALA - 0.1%-0.6%
C20+ - 0.5%-0.9%
|Rheology / Glide||Easy absorbancy.|